Xiaomi has propelled the Mi 6X in China and simply like some other Xiaomi models, the Xiaomi Mi 6X packs in the top of the line hardware at absolute bottom costs. It accompanies a delightful all-metal unibody configuration too, which is likewise bezel-less from the front. It accompanies double cameras on the back and heaps of AI smarts. The Mi 6X is especially fascinating with respect to India since its antecedent, the Mi 5X, turned into the Mi A1 for this market. The Mi 6X, in like manner, may wind up turning into the Mi A2 for all we know.
Please go through more critical details of Xiaomi’s new Mi 6X.
Processor: The Mi 6X is fueled by a 2.2GHz octa-center Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor clubbed with Adreno 512 GPU.
Memory: The Mi 6X will be accessible in two RAM renditions: 4GB and 6GB.
Inside storage capacity: While the 4GB RAM rendition will send with 64GB capacity, the 6GB RAM form will be accessible with 64GB and 128GB capacity. All adaptations of the Mi 6X will bolster expandable capacity.
Display: The Mi 6X accompanies a 5.99-inch ‘full-screen’ FHD+ show with a 2160x1080p resolution and 403ppi pixel density.
Back camera: The Mi 6X accompanies a double back camera framework. The double camera module on the back accompanies one 12-megapixel sensor (Sony IMX 486 sensor) and another 20-megapixels sensor (Sony IMX 376 sensor). Both the sensors have a f/1.75 gap. The double camera setup is additionally helped by a double LED (double tone) streak. Also, it accompanies parts and loads of computerized reasoning.
Front camera: On the front, the Mi 6X accompanies a 20-megapixel camera with delicate LED streak that likewise empowers confront openly.
Operating System: The Mi 6X runs Android Oreo-based MIUI 9.
Battery: The Mi 6X is sponsored by a 3,010mAh battery, and charges over USB Type-C with help for quick charging (Quick Charge 3.0) stuffed in.
Read This Also: Best smartphones under Rs.20,000.
- The Mi 6X, similar to Xiaomi’s Mi Mix 2S can identify scenes and after that likewise, it can improve differentiation and immersion in photographs. It can obviously recognize more than 200 scenes including 12 distinctive picture modes.
- The Mi 6X, much like the Redmi Note 5 Pro, additionally accompanies a dependably on unique mark scanner on the back.
- The USP of the Mi 6X, as indicated by Xiaomi is its “photo culminate double camera” comprising of one 12-megapixel sensor and another 20-megapixel sensor. Further, the Mi 6X will likewise transport with a 20-megapixel front camera fit for shooting programming based picture selfies much line with the organization’s famous Redmi Note 5 Pro.
- Regarding configuration, as specified prior, the Mi 6X looks a great deal like the Redmi Note 5 Pro and the Mi 5X had a child. The front is huge and bezel-less while the double camera module on the back is reminiscent to how things are ready the Redmi Note 5 Pro. The receiving wire position is more in accordance with how things were on the Mi 5X which implies that the Mi 6X is additionally a metal unibody phone with its reception apparatuses situated at the extraordinary closures of the gadget so will probably not see them. On account of the Redmi Note 5 Pro, these are put right where you can see them, and furthermore, this outcome in the best and base finishes being plastic.
- While its present type of gadgets maximizes at 4, the Mi 6X will come in upwards of 5 shading alternatives. Xiaomi Mi 6X will be accessible in Cherry Blossom Pink, Fiery Red, Quicksand Gold, Glacier Blue, and Black. That is the most for any Xiaomi telephone to date.
- Because Xiaomi has shaved off a significant part of the bezels on the best and base and furthermore on the sides, Xiaomi Mi 6X should feel substantially littler than standard 6-inch telephones. Additionally, it underpins a strange viewpoint proportion of 18:9, as against the more customary 16:9.
- The Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 is a major move up to the Snapdragon 625 that was found on the Mi 5X. It is in truth a major move up to the Snapdragon 636 that is found on the Redmi Note 5 Pro too. Should Xiaomi dispatch this telephone in India, at around an indistinguishable cost from its China evaluating, the Mi 6X would be the most capable telephone in that section. Xiaomi as of now offers the Snapdragon 636-based Redmi Note 5 Pro in India, at the same time, as far back as Asus propelled the ZenFone Max Pro M1 in India, with the same chipset and lower value, the Chinese brand got some genuine organization. In India, the main telephone to be fueled by the Snapdragon 660 right now, is the Nokia 7 Plus and that telephone costs nearly Rs 26,000.
- The Xiaomi Mi 6X, what’s more, likewise accompanies Xiaomi’s in-house individual right hand, called the Xiao Ai. Xiao Ai is Xiaomi’s interpretation of the Google Assistant, Apple’s Siri, Amazon’s Alexa and Samsung’s Bixby, and it is evidently more astute than all if the Chinese brand is to be passed by.
Cost and accessibility of Xiaomi Mi 6X
The Xiaomi Mi 6X will begin at 1,599 RMB (generally Rs 16,904) for the base 4GB RAM and 64GB stockpiling variant, while the best end rendition with 6GB RAM and 128GB stockpiling will cost purchasers 1,999 RMB (generally Rs 21,138). The Mi 6X will likewise be accessible in 6GB RAM and 64GB stockpiling alternative for 1,799 RMB (generally Rs 19,023).