Cell phone producer Realme, the online-only brand possessed by Oppo, has propelled its most recent smartphone in India, the Realme 2 Pro. Prodded a month ago at the launch of the Realme 2, the new gadget knocks up the determinations while holding a significant part of the style and usefulness of the lower form. The Realme 2 Pro is estimated at Rs 13,990 for the 4GB RAM/64GB capacity variation, Rs 15,990 for the 6GB RAM/64GB capacity choice and Rs 17,990 for the 8GB RAM/128GB capacity alternative, and will be accessible through blaze deals on Flipkart beginning 11 October. The Realme 2 Pro color variants are Ice Lake, the Black Sea, and Blue Ocean.
Quite, the Realme 2 Pro is the most moderate gadget in India with 8GB of RAM and conveys this expansive measure of RAM to the mid-run fragment out of the blue. As far as an outline, the phone to a great extent takes after the Oppo F9 Pro, especially with regards to measurements, fabricate quality and screen. The Realme 2 Pro has a ‘waterdrop’ indent and an edge-to-edge screen. The USP of the online-just gadget is its predominant particulars, which will put the gadget no holds barred with other online-centered contributions, for example, the Xiaomi Mi A2, Nokia 6.1 Plus and Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1.
Realme 2 Pro Specifications and Features
The Realme 2 Pro is fueled by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC, and accompanies up to 8GB of RAM and 128GB of inner stockpiling. The telephone keeps running on Android 8.1 Oreo, with Oppo’s ColorOS 5.2 to finish everything. You additionally get a 3,500mAh battery, a 6.3-inch full-HD+ IPS LCD screen with a 19:9 angle proportion and a dewdrop Full-Screen display with a notch, 90.8% screen-to-body ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass protection, and committed openings for two SIM cards and a microSD card. Charging and information exchanges are through the telephone’s smaller scale USB port.
For photography, the Realme 2 Pro games a 16-megapixel + 2-megapixel double camera set up at the back, with the second sensor empowering profundity impact shots. At the front, there is a 16-megapixel camera, which is likewise fit for picture shots through an AI-based profundity impact. The telephone additionally has a unique finger impression sensor at the back, alongside confront open utilizing the front camera for biometric confirmation. The telephone is an enhanced rendition of the Realme 2 which was propelled a month ago at Rs 8,990 onwards.
Specifications at a glance
- 6.3-inch (1080 x 2340 pixels) 19.5:9 FullView 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X / 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage, 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, Sony IMX398 sensor, Dual Pixel focus, EIS, secondary 2MP camera, f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- The fingerprint sensor, face unlock
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 3500mAh built-in battery with fast charging