Motorola’s Moto X4 6GB variant is launched in the Indian market at a retail price of Rs.24,999.Like other Moto X4 versions, the 6GB Moto X4 is also exclusive to Flipkart.com and Moto Hub stores from February 1 onwards.
The new phone runs on Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box. Other specifications of the smartphone are same as the other variant of the phone.
The Moto X4 was originally launched in the Indian market on November 17 last year. It started receiving the Oreo update in December last year. The phone is currently offered in two versions, one with 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage for INR 20,999 and the other with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage for INR 22,999.
Read This also -: Honor 9 Lite Launched: specifications.
Moto X4 specifications
- 5.2-inch full HD IPS screen with Corning Gorilla Glass
- 16MP front camera with selfie flash, a dual rear camera with 16MP and 8MP sensors and LED flash
- 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor with Adreno 508 GPU
- Android 8.0 Oreo operating system
- IP68-rated water-resistant
- Anodized aluminum frame with Gorilla Glass on both front and back
- Amazon Alexa integration
- 3000 mAh battery
- Dimensions: 148.35mm x 73.4mm x 7.99mm;
- Weight: 163 grams
- MicroSD card slot
- 4G LTE Wifi, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC,
- FM Radio
- USB Type-C port, 3.5mm audio jack
- Fingerprint sensor